Wellsite’s at the Worksite
Workforce accommodations and wellsites come in an endless range of configurations, and can be purchased new, used or custom designed to meet the unique needs of your jobsite. Some of the standard types of wellsites are:
- Single-end engineer/office
- Double-end engineer/engineer
- Double-end engineer/geologist
Wellsite’s can be designed with a variety of layouts and amenities in mind. Individual units intended for engineers and geologists feature some or all of the following upscale amenities:
- A single bedroom with room for a double, or queen sized bed
- Bathroom, with shower and/or optional tub
- Flat screen TVs
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Surround sound
- Closets / storage space
- Kitchen and dining area
- Living area
- Office area
- Washer and dryer
- Central vacuum
- Built in BBQs
- Water coolers
- Built-in coffee makers
- Window shutters
- Central air conditioning
There are also shared units that can sleep up to four people. These units are equipped with a shared kitchen/office/living room space, four individual bedrooms with single beds, and two bathrooms with showers.
All the custom modular trailers, modular buildings, industrial trailers and workforce accommodations manufactured by Northgate Industries Ltd. are made tough enough to be transported to different locations and withstand the harshest weather situations.
Even More Uses for New or Used Wellsite’s
From oil and gas, mining, forestry, to local and international governments, education, retail and healthcare, and temporary housing—there are no limits to how you can put a custom modular building or trailer to use. For example:
- Farms or small business—Custom modular buildings provide excellent workforce accommodations to temporary workers.
- Lake side cabins—Custom modular trailers can be transported by trailer to wherever you want to go. We can even customize the exterior finish so that your modular trailer looks like a real log cabin.
- Insurance claims—Modular buildings can offer temporary accommodation to people who have been displaced by disaster, like a fire or a flood.
- Security—When large company sites require 24/7 on site security, a custom modular trailer provides an affordable solution.
- Homebuilders—If you are having a house built, a custom modular building is a great way to stay close to the site of your new home while avoiding a hefty hotel bill.
New or used custom modular buildings, trailers, workforce accommodations and industrial trailers provide temporary and/or permanent buildings to businesses and individuals all over Edmonton, Calgary and the rest of Alberta at a fraction of the price of traditional construction. With so many options to choose from, wellsites, industrial trailers and other modular buildings offer a convenient and budget-friendly solution to your jobsite needs. Contact us today to learn more.