Working in resource industries like mining, forestry and energy can be incredibly rewarding. But it’s not always easy. The job often takes you and your team far away from home, so it’s important you provide a comfortable and relaxing place for your crew to rejuvenate after a long day’s work.
Wherever you’re based, workforce housing is the solution you’ve been looking for. Keep reading to learn more.
What is workforce housing?
Workforce housing is any building or structure meant to provide lodging, work and recreational space for your team.
What are the benefits?
Modular housing units allow you to keep your team close to the job site so you can save money and focus on getting the job done. When you create workforce accommodations with industrial trailers and other modular structures from Northgate Industries Ltd. you’ll enjoy:
- Comfort. Fully equipped and modern units bring the comforts of home to your remote workforce.
- Customization. Modular housing units are fully customizable so you can choose which buildings you’ll need and how you want them configured.
- Efficiency. Having accommodations and offices right next to your job site improves efficiency and reduces the likelihood of mistakes being made.
- Proximity. Eliminate time lost to commuting by bringing your team directly to the job site. You’ll save time and money.
- Quality. Whether you choose new or used, our high quality trailers will keep you sheltered from adverse weather conditions.
- Savings. Hotel bills add up quickly. And when you factor in commuting time and decreased efficiency, you’ll soon realize that workforce housing offers a greater return on your accommodations investment.
- Versatility. You can choose custom units designed to your unique specifications, the size of your workforce and the length of your project.
Modular structure options
There are a number of different modular housing options available. You can choose the amount of units that you’ll need to accommodate your team and all the other buildings required for your camp from:
- Executive rooms
- Executive lunchrooms
- Office spaces
- Standard rooms
- Storage containers
- VIP suites
- Washcars and Lavatories
For more information on workforce housing contact Northgate Industries Ltd. today. Since 1976, Northgate Industries has been providing clients across North America, the modular solutions they need to focus on their primary operational objectives. Contact us today to learn more about all our products and services.