In The Community
Learn More about Custom Modular Buildings Throughout North America
Giving Back to Our Community
Northgate Industries Ltd. is a proud supporter of numerous charities, extending a helping hand to positively contribute to and aid a variety of organizations and individuals. Throughout the last 40 years, Northgate Industries Ltd. has made it a priority to sponsor several not-for-profit organizations. We are devoted to finding ways to provide sustainable economic benefits to the community, while taking part in a generous corporate sponsorship and giving program.
In addition, Northgate Industries Ltd. has forged several alliances with members of the aboriginal communities throughout Alberta and BC. Respecting land treaty rights, providing local business opportunities, and offering equal-opportunity employment, Northgate Industries Ltd. is proud of its involvement and partnerships in these communities.
Northgate Industries Ltd. is proud to have sponsored the following organizations and events:
- Dr. Brent Saik – The World’s Longest Hockey Game Cross Cancer Institute – Edmonton
- The Silver Skate Festival & Winter Celebration
- Kids Kottage Foundation
- Never Say Never Charity Classic in support of the Spinal Cord Injury Treatment Centre Society
- Stollery Children's Hospital
- Concordia University
- Santas Anonymous
- Dutch Cultural Club
- Shiloh Youth Ranch
- Shumka’s Clara’s Dream – Edmonton’s Ukrainian Nutcracker