Learn More about Custom Modular Buildings Throughout North America
Canadian and International Codes and Compliances
Northgate Industries Ltd. follows the codes that have local jurisdiction control and are the strictest in North America. In addition, we ensure that projects for our overseas clients meet Canadian standards, which often surpass international regulations.
Northgate respects the following codes and compliances:
- Alberta Municipal Affairs – Quality Control Management Plan
- Alberta Building Code – Part 10 Certified
- CSA Canada – Standard Z for Electrical Features - #661201
- National Building Codes – Plumbing and Gas
- GOST Certification – International
We have manufacturing facilities in Edmonton and Poland.
Get in touch with Northgate Industries Ltd. to learn more about the codes we adhere to.